IMPORTANT: Print, sign and hand in this permission slip
The first field trip for the 2014 season will be at Build-a-Bear on Thursday, July 10th.
- Group 1 (ages 3-6) will go to the Build – a – Bear Workshop at the Natick Mall.
- Groups 2, 3, and 4 will go to the Build -a – Bear Workshop at the Emerald Square Mall, and then walk along the cranberry bogs outside the Bass Pro Shop in Foxboro.
- BOTH groups will return to the camp at 1:00. Pick-up and the bus route will begin at that time.
- What to bring: camp t-shirt, sneakers, socks, snack, drinks, and lunch (NO MONEY PLEASE)
- If you need to reach me: 508 320-8518